Monday, June 14, 2010

June 14th 2010

So, I am feeling this website already. I feel that my first post was a good way of showing how I feel. Hmmm....yes. I tend to defuse myself from caring about things that do not interest me. Such as the fast life, you know? The way life is when you don't have a worry in the world because you....just don't care. I feel like I am different from a lot of people...I think of things that I don't hear anyone talking about, maybe cause its personal...."duhh!"..lol..
I am a real real type of person. I am sitting here watching intervention on A&E, it's so sad. Mother's all around the world are neglecting their children and them selves for drugs, men, hmmm the fast life. I hurt for these people and their families. It's almost as if I put my self in their shoes as I watch. This mother is addicted to methadone and prescription pills and for thirteen years has not lived with her kids. I couldn't imagine. I know everyone has their own crud but, I take pride in what I have done for my child. For 4 years now I have kicked ass, I have changed.
This life of mine is pretty dope, I would never change it...just a quick post...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment